Thursday, August 13, 2009

Battle Vulture and upcoming blogs

People I thank you for slowly flocking to the site and spreading the love. I am currently in Tauranga awaiting a most excellent stag do for a most excellent man. Bring on Saturdays boozed golfing glory!!

Stay tuned for upcoming blogs in the next week on topics such as the new Peter Jackson film District 9. The New Zealand relevant topic of the "anti-smacking" referendum. The joys of the internet and its plethora of extraordinary information. And at least 2 other topics, one of which will quite possibly be the best cures known to man for the HANGOVER muahaha

I leave you with this absolute pearl of comic genius, which I was lucky enough to witness, courtesy of a brilliant, almost mythically legendary fellow...I was hysterically weeping :)
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=235974183
Enjoy

And please, take the time to visit my links at the bottom of the page, all of whom are good, hard working people

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LINKS

SquidFingers grizzly