Monday, August 17, 2009

Bring Krombacca followers

So the stag do went well. However, my laptop is in the shop for a couple of days (graphics card troubles so i'm told). I shall therefore put up a detailed blog of the event later in the week.

Today I shall briefly touch on a the topic of the psychology of getting hits to this site and in due course, a large number of those hits shall become blog followers.
A site was pointed out to me today and for those of you reading this and interested the link is http://dustincurtis.com/you_should_follow_me_on_twitter.html
This chap has endeavored to test the psychology behind how and why people click links. He does this over a period of a couple of hours via his twitter site. The test is simple and consists of him 'tweeting' a short sentence and gradually changing small portions of the original tweet, then taking note of the change in hits he gains from the tweet to his site.

I am curious to try this myself and shall now attempt (via facebook) to do a similar test and see if I can achieve a similar result.

watch this space.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LINKS

SquidFingers grizzly